We are delighted to be able to offer a further one day train-the-trainer event on Friday 15th November in London at Stewart House, Russell Square.
To you we will be offering:
- A one-day training programme with a train-the-trainer approach, This will equip individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to start to implement an oral health improvement programme within their wards and Trust or organization.
- A range of digital Mouth Care Matters training resources and presentations (to be shared post training)
- An audit tool set to measure quality improvement. These can be used by the Trust to measure changes in practice and will need to go through the individual Trust governance programme.
- Support from the Mouth Care Matters’ network.
This day is ideal for all clinical staff who are in a position to make change in their trust, eg Nurses, Dental Nurses Speech and Language therapists, Practice Educators, Specialist Nurses other Allied Health Care Professionals.
The day is free of charge, however we do advise that you gain support from a senior level prior to attending the Train the Trainer day as we have found that this helps when implementing change in your trust.
Your commitment to this would be:
- Commitment to the one-day training.
- Subsequent roll-out of training to your Trust with completion of post training audits.
- Engagement with the Mouth Care Matters’ network.
Spaces will be offered on a first come first served basis, Due to limited space we will accept a maximum of two people from each trust to the training day.
If you have any questions or are interested in rolling out Mouth Care Matters at your trust, please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of play Friday 25th October 2019.